Headline

2 toddlers die after consuming rat poison in UP

2 toddlers die after consuming rat poison in UP :- On Wednesday, 2 toddlers died after allegedly consuming rat poison, which they mistook to be an edible item in Ismailpur village, Barabanki in Uttar Pradesh.

The local police said that They found rat poison in the vehicle when the two cousins – Hridesh(2) and Divyansh (2), were playing in an auto rickshaw parked outside their house on Tuesday.

2-toddlers-die-after-consuming-rat-poison

Th police said that taking it to be edible they consumed it and also added that they were rushed to the Community Health Centre after they started vomiting.

They were referred to a hospital in Lucknow later where they died.

The police said that a case has been registered and bodies sent for post-mortem.

Loading...