A member of Bar Council file petition against AIMIM Chief Owaisi : Anil Kumar Bakshi, the petitioner, who is a member of UP Bar Council filed a petition in a court against AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi seeking lodging a case against him. Asaduddin Owaisi gave his remarks on those who were held by NIA amounted to treason and promoted terrorism.
The petitioner said today that Owaisi and his party will provide legal aid to five youths arrested by National Investigation Agency (NIA) amounts to treason.
The remark of Owaisi also shows that he is supporting terrorism and promote the terrorism. Bakshi said that he filed a complainant yesterday with Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate (ACJM) seeking filing of cases under many section which are mentioned in the Indian Penal Code.
The case filed under the following sections:
- 114(abetting the crime)
- 115(abetment of offence punishable with death or imprisonment for life)
- 117(abetting commission of offence)
- 121(waging against the Government of India)
- 121A(conspiracy to commit offences punishable by section 121)
- 131(abetting mutiny)
- 132(abetment of mutiny)
- 200(using as true such declaration knowing it to be false)
There are some more section mentioned in the complaint as follow:
- 153(promoting enmity between different groups)
- 332(voluntarily causing hurt to deter public servant from his duty)
- 153A(act of promoting enmity between different groups)
- 504(intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace)
- 505(statements conducing to public mischief)
The concerned court said that the hearing on the complaint will be held on July 6 2016. On Friday,Asaduddin Owaisi who is the President of All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) said that AIMIM would provide legal aid to help the youths who were arrested by the NIA on charges of involvement in an alleged ISIS terror activity. Owaisi also said that he and his party does not support terrorism.
This is not the first time that Owaisi gave this type of remarks. He delivered speech in such a way that he hates the other religious people and it seems that he is not loyal to his country India.
Last controversy of Owaisi that he said that if Prime Minister of India put a knife on his neck, he will not chant the slogan “Bharat Mata Ki Jai”. This shows the mentality of Asaduddin Owaisi.