Acer Spin 7 Laptop: World’s Thinnest Convertible Lappy Launched in India :- PC maker company – Acer has launched World’s thinnest Convertible Notebook – Spin 7 in India at a price tag of Rs 1,09,000/-. This is a new model 2-in-1 laptop which comes with Windows 10 home based notebook. This device measures 10.98mm thick with All-Aluminium unibody. The display of the laptop can be rotated 360-degrees, converting the laptop into a tablet.
The new device of the Acer is light weight and compact which weighs around 1.2 kgs. This device display completely corning the Gorilla Glass protection and manages all modes perfectly. The device of Acer is touch screen that emphasises Acer Color Intelligence software that adjusts gamma and saturation in real-time, optimising screen colour and brightness.
Check out more features of Acer Spin 7 Laptop below:
- Acer Spin 7 Laptop features a 14-inch full-HD 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution IPS touchscreen display that fits in a chassis the size of a 13-inch laptop.
- The device includes an Intel Core i7 chipset processor along with 8 GB RAM and 256 GB of SATA III SSD accompanying with two USB Type-C ports.
- The Acer company is promising a battery life up to 8 hours from the 4-cell 2770 mAh battery on board.
- Acer Spin 7 Laptop comes with a fanless design similar to the Swift 7 and weighs just 1.2 kgs.
- The laptop features a wireless 802.11 ac Wi-Fi connectivity, Bluetooth, a memory card reader.
- The additional feature of the Spin 7 is that it comes with a Dolby Audio Premium technology.
- This device is available in all retail stores at a price tag of Rs 1,09,000.
Watch the video of Acer Spin 7 convertible Laptop below: