Gadgets

An Australian women’s arm burned after falling asleep on I Phone 7

An Australian women’s arm burned after falling asleep on I Phone 7 :- The news about the mobile phone getting blast off is often common in last few months, Recently, an Australian-based woman posted the picture of her burned arm and claimed that it is because of the Apple I

Phone 7.According to the women, she slept on the I Phone 7 while it was on charging and she realizes it when she wakes up in the early morning because of the pain in her arm.The Melanie Tan Pelaez posted on her Facebook account and wrote that ” “I recently purchased an Apple iPhone 7 and accidentally fell asleep with my arm on my phone while it was charging. I was woken up by sudden pain, pins and needles, numbness and shortness of breath,”

woman-suffered-severe-burns-with-her-iphone-7-768x552

Although, this case is one-month-old and now, Melanie Tan Pelaez posted because she did not receive a response from Apple regarding the I Phone. Melanie said in an interaction with media wing that ” I wrote about this issue to Apple, and they had taken my I Phone, but after that, there was no response from them. Then, I decided to take this issue publicly.

The post of the Australian based woman went viral and soon, Apple contacted her and offered her the replacement of her phone, but she denied. She said ” “I have been an iPhone user since the beginning and have never had an issue or concern, so it’s really scary and disappointing that something like this happened and can happen to someone else,” Pelaez then added on her post.”

Well, Melanie wants others to be aware of the Apple I-Phone and want others to be careful while charging their smartphones. Meanwhile, this is not the first time when news came about the blast of the I-Phone. Last month, a man claimed that hi sApple I Phone went off.

Loading...