Asus ZenFone 3S Max Specifications Features Launching on 7th Feb 2017 in India : A Chinese Smartphone Manufacturing Company – Asus is all set to unveil its newest ZenFone 3S Max smartphone in the Indian market on 7th February 2017. The new Asus ZenFone 3S Max will be available through both online and offline modes. The pre-booking for the device is also available.
New ZenFone 3S Max supports a large 5000 mAh battery. The phone will be available in Black and Gold colour variants. The ZenFone 3S Max (ZC521TL) houses aluminium metal body and also sports most popular fingerprint scanner that comes embedded in the home button at the front. Asus said that the smartphone can be unlocked within just 0.5 seconds. It also claimed that the device will support recognition of up to 5 fingers.
The new smartphone of Asus runs on Android 7.0 Nougat based ZenUI 3.0. The phone comes with many interesting features such as multi-window mode, ZenMotion Touch Gesture, and GameGenie.
More Specifications of Asus ZenFone 3S Max:
- The new smartphone features a 5.2-inch HD (720X1280 pixels) display and 2.5 D contoured edge.
- It also sports built-in Bluelight filter.
- It is powered by a MediaTek MT6750 octa-core processor clocked at 1.5 GHz coupled with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB inbuilt storage.
- The handset supports expandable storage via microSD card up to 2 TB.
- New ZenFone 3S Max features 13 MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, 5P Largan lens, and dual-LED real-tone flash.
- The rear camera has many features like Super-resolution mode, low-light mode, Panoramic mode, Backlight HDR mode, and Beautification mode.
- The front camera is 8 MP for video calling and for better selfies.
- New Asus ZenFone 3S Max also supports reverse charging capability using which other smartphones can be charged, in a short it works as a power bank to other devices.