Audi A3 Cabriolet Sedan Launched in India at Rs 47.98 lakh Specification Features :- Audi India announced the launch of new Audi A3 Cabriolet Facelift 2017. New Audi A3 Cabriolet Facelift launched at a price of Rs. 47.98 Lakhs (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). The company does some interesting changes in the new car. The company not just doing the change in exteriors but also the engine is upgraded. The new Audi A3 has come with DRL headlamps and dynamic turn indicators are featured on the rear end. The new Audi A3 Cabriolet is similar to Audi A4 and Audi Q7.
Specifications and features of New Audi A3:
- The New Audi A3 Cabriolet Facelift 2017 features 1.4 Liter Turbo Fuel Stratified Injection Petrol Engine.
- The engine generates 150Hp Power/250Nm Torque.
- New Audi A3 gives a 19.20 km/l mileage.
- The interiors of the new facelift feature a touchscreen infotainment system with a 7 inches display and MMI Navigation.
- The sound system of the new facelift features the Bang and Olufsen.
- The other features include dual-zone air-conditioning and other sensors.
- New Audi A3 Cabriolet Facelift 2017 features parking sensors and camera on the front and rear side of the car.
- The new facelift also features a soft-top roof which gives the lighter factor of the convertible.
- In other features, the detachable roof can be hooked up or hooked off even at speeds of 50 km/h.
The Head of Audi India – Rahil Ansari said that the new Audi A3 Cabriolet has received an overwhelming response from our customers. The new Audi A3 Cabriolet Facelift 2017 has now become even better with the new engine as well as newly designed headlights and tail lights.