BLU Vivo 5 Mini Smartphone Launched with 4-Inch Display Specification Features :- Finally, Blu has launched the new Smartphone Blu Vivo 5 Mini at the affordable price. The Blue Budget Level Smartphone comes at an affordable price of £49.99 OR $62. This Blue Device launches next year on 10th January, 2017 online through Amazon.
Check out more features about BLU Vivo 5 Mini Smartphone below:
- The Blu Device features a metallic finish with microphone and speakers beside each other down below.
- The power and volume buttons are on the left of the Smartphone.
- The LED flash is located right beside the main camera on the rear.
- The Blu Vivo 5 Mini smartphone supports dual SIM.
- The new smartphone supports 3G connectivity.
- The Blu Vivo 5 mini smartphone runs on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS out of the box.
More Features of BLU VIVO 5 Mini Smartphone:
- Blu Vivo 5 Mini Smartphone features a 4 inches TFT Multi-Touch with 233 PPI or pixel density.
- There is a 5 Megapixel main camera beside the LED flash on the rear side.
- It supports 2 megapixels for selfies and also used for the video calling.
- The new smartphone of Blue is powered by Quad Core Processor MediaTek 6580 SoC clocked at 1.3 GHz paired with 1 GB RAM.
- The Blu Vivo 5 Mini Smartphone uses the Mali 400 Graphics Processing Unit.
- The new handset supports an inbuilt memory of 8 GB which can be further expandable to 32 GB using micro SD card slot.
- The Blu Vivo 5 Mini smartphone comes in two crisp colors – White and Black.
- The Blue Vivo 5 Mini smartphone is a small version of this handset.
- The new handset supports the service networks like Vodafone, O2, T-mobile, Three, Labara, giffgaff, Talkmobile, Talk, Tesco Mobiles and EE.