Check how to update: Apple iOS update iOS v10.1 brings portrait mode :- Tech Giant company – Apple has just released its Apple iOS v10.1 new update. It is the second major update made on the OS for the year. After many successful test, finally Apple iOS v10.1 has been released as a public version to all the compatible devices such as iPods, iPads and mainly for iPhones.
The new updates have been came so as to improve the working experience with WebKit, System Boot, Security, Sandbox Profiles, Libxpc, lib archive,Kernel, FontParser, Face Time, CoreGraphics, and CFNetwork Proxies. These changes are available and can be updated on different versions of the different line of devices of Apple such as iPads, iPods and iPhone.
New updates of Apple iOS v10.1 has come up with loads of improvements for iPhone 7 such as Portrait mode for iPhone 7 Plus which can help the users to DSLR quality pictures with Bokeh effect. In addition, it also fixes a security update to prevent phishing, new maps features with transit information for the major cities of Japan, cellular connectivity, and many other issues as mentioned above.
Install Apple iOS v10.1 Through OTA (Over-The-Air):
The installation of updates through the OTA is the simplest way of installing this latest OS update on your devices. Before the installation, the user has to make sure that the device have enough storage space and have more than 50% battery. Then, follow the simplest process given below.
Settings>> General>> Software Update
Install new update of Apple iOS v10.1 Through iTunes:
- First, Backup your iPhone or iPad with iTunes (or iCloud)
- After the backup, launch iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Now, connect your device iPhone/ iPad/ iPod.
- You need to click on the device iPhone/ iPad/ iPod that will be available at the top left navigation.
- In the first section that contains information about the device, search and click on “Check for Update” button, instead, you can click on ‘Restore’.
- Click on “Download and Update” in the pop-up menu and agree all the terms and conditions.
- In order to continue with the upgrade, unlock your device with your password.
After the installation of the new updates, users can enjoy the latest version of Apple on your iPhone/ iPad/ iPod device.