Chhattisgarh: 2 people died on the spot due to gas leakage from a factory in Jagdalpur :- On Wednesday, 2 people died on the spot as the gas leaked from a factory in Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh. Other people ran away from the factory to safe himself from the poisonous gas.
Immediately, the workers of the factory ran outside.
The police reached at the spot and sealed the area with immediate effect. The fire tenders will also be reached at the spot because of the danger of the fire in the factory.
The police start the investigation in this case. Till now, the reason of gas leak could now solve out.
Further information are still updated.
Bhopal Gas Tragedy:
The Bhopal gas tragedy occurred on the night of 2–3 December 1984 at the Union Carbide India Ltd pesticide plant in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Over 500,000 people were exposed to methyl isocyanate gas and other chemicals. The highly toxic substance made its way into and around the shanty towns located near the plant.
The Madhya pradesh government confirmed a total of 3,787 deaths related to the gas release. The leak caused 558,125 injuries, including 38,478 temporary partial injuries and approximately 3,900 severely and permanently disabling injuries. Others estimate that 8,000 died within two weeks, and another 8,000 or more have since died from gas-related diseases.