Doogee Launch Y6C Smartphone With 2.5D Curved Display Specification Features :- The Chinese-based smartphone company, Doogee has come up with their brand new smartphone Doogee Y6C. The company came up with the new smartphone after rolling out the two new devices namely Doogee Y6 and Y6 Ma. The new smartphone Y6C has numbers of attractive features and come with the unique specification to enable the user to get the satisfactory smartphone at an affordable price. Vivo V5 Smartphone To Launch in India
Features & Specifications of Doogee Y6C:
1. It features a 5.5-inch Sharp 2.5D display with a pixel resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and a measure of 154 mm x 77.5 mm x 8.5 mm.
2. It runs on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system and company officials claimed that the user could easily update the smartphone with latest upcoming Android version.
3. It is powered by an Android Marshmallow that provides a clock speed of 1.3GHz and has a 2GB or 4GB of RAM alongside a Mali T720 MP2.
4. The new Y6C has a 13MP autofocus camera and on the flip side; the handset bears an 8MP front-facing camera. The camera has numbers of exciting features like HDR, Face Beauty, Panorama and much more.
5. It comes with power-packed with a 3200mAh Li-Ion battery.
6. The smartphone has numbers of connectivity options like 4G LTE, GPS, A-GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5mm jack and also supports LTE Bands.
The Doogee Y6C will be launched in two different model- one with 2GB of RAM further expandable up to 16GB of storage and the other one with 4GB of RAM that comes with an expandable storage of 64GB. Even,the features of the Doogee Y6C looks quite impressive, although one can only measure the compatibility of smartphone after comparing it with its price. The company is yet to disclose the price tag of this smartphone and till then we all just have to wait.
Stay tuned for the further updates.