Aspirants who had applied for admission in government educational institute in Karnataka in various undergraduates courses for the session 2016 – 2017 can now download the admit card for the Common Entrance Test. The Karnataka Examination Authority(KEA) has release the Admit Cards for the Common Entrance Test (CET) for the session 2016-2017 for the various undergraduates courses.
KCET Exam Admit card 2016
The Karnataka Government established Common Entrance Test Cell in the year 1994 which conducts the Common Entrance Test an determine the eligibility and merit for the admissions of candidates.
To expand the activities of CET Cell, Government has converted the Common Entrance Test Cell into autonomous body registered uder Societies Registration Act 1960 called as Karnataka Examination Authority in the year 2006.
It provides various courses of undergraduate like as B.Tech, B.Sc, Engineering, Medical, Dental, B.Pharma, Pharma-D courses etc.
Download the Admit card of KEA CET 2016:
Karnataka Examination Authority released the admit card for CET 2016. The CET 2016 exam will be held on 4th, 5th, 6th May,2016. Candidate are advised to download the admit card and read the instructions carefully.
Date Of KEA CET EXAM 2016:
- Biology: 4th May, 2016 from 10:30 AM to 11:50 AM
- Mathematics: 4th May, 2016 from 02:30 PM to 03:50 PM
- Physics: 5th May, 2016 from 10:30 AM to 11:50 AM
- Chemistry: 5th May, 2016 From 02:30 PM to 03:50 PM
- Kannad Language Test: 6th May, 2016 from 11:30 AM to 12:30
Step to Download Admit Card for KEA CET EXAM 2016:
- Visit the official website or link given below.
- Click on ” Admit card for KEA CET 2016″.
- Enter the required field and then submit.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take print out of it for future reference.
For more infomation, please visit the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority regarding Examination.
Link for the official website of KEA: http://www.kea.kar.nic.in