Fury In Rajya Sabha Through Mufti’s Separatist Statement : We are back Guys with some latest and spicy news of our politics. Today News is about Our New Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mufti Mohammad Sayeed Statement. Through His Statement, There was a furore in Rajya Sabha. And everyone wants a answers or an explaination of his statement through the BJP. The credit for smooth polls in J&K goes to Election Commission, army, paramilitary forces and people of the state,” the home minister said. Get the More Details About Fury In Rajya Sabha Through Mufti’s Separatist Statement Given Below.
Some Statements Or Comments On Mufti’s Statement
- Raising the issue during zero hour, Naik said “this statement is bordering anti-national… this is violative of oath of office as he is showing allegiance to forces which are anti-national”.
- The Panthers Party, a regional outfit based in Udhampur that was wiped out in the election, said the CM’s comments were farfetched. “If the elections took place peacefully in J&K, if people’s participation was there, it was mainly because of the contribution and the cooperation of the Indian army,” party leader Bhim Singh said. He is seeking an explanation from the PM.
- The Congress, however, demanded that Prime Minister Narendra Modi make a statement in the house condemning Sayeed’s statement.
- The Home Minister said, “The elections were held in conducive atmosphere and I want to congratulate people of Jammu and Kashmir…and the conducive atmosphere was due to the Election Commission and the security forces.”
- Secondly what is the role of election commission. It is election commission and security forces and people of Jammu and Kashmir who made this election possible. J&K chief minister did not give credit to any of them.
Hope you loved this article Fury In Rajya Sabha Through Mufti’s Separatist Statement. Don’t forget to shre this article On social Networking Sites with your near dears on like Whats app, BBM, Snapchat, Line, Hike, Facebook Etc And Stay Tuned With Us To Get More Deatils About Techonolgy , Politics, Bollywood News.