Gionee S6 Pro Smartphone All-Metal Body Launch on 13th June 2016 :- Gionee has come up with new S6 Pro which they are planning to launch in this month. Recently gionee has released the invites in which they have confirmed that they will be unveiling new S6 Pro successor around 13th June and it the successor of popular S6 that was announced last year in November but released in the month of February. Gionee has not yet revealed the pricing strategy of this handset. Highlighting feature of this handset is uni-metal body design and finger print sensors.
Gionee S6 Pro Specification
As we have mentioned above it boards uni-metal design and measures 153×75.3×7.6MM in dimension and weighs 150grams. It also incorporates finger print sensors to unlock the handset and we can also expect some different purpose for the finger print sensors apart from fast unlocking the device.
It is going to sport whopping 5.5” Full HD AMOLED Display delivering 1080X1280p screen resolution. It is powered by Snapdragon 652 processor which is clocked at the clock frequency of 1.8GHz. Processor is further combined along with huge 4GB of RAM. Snapdragon 652 is a mid range processor delivering mediocre performance. It operates on latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
We are having two variants of internal memory: 32GB and 64GB. In both the cases memory can be further expandable via MicroSd card slot. It accommodates 13MP camera at the rear with 8MP of front facing camera to click selfies and for video calling.
With the handset we get standard connectivity options like WiFi, USB, GPS, Bluetooth, 4G, 3G etc. It also entails USB Type C connectors and FM radio. It houses 3130mAh battery which we can expect to power the handset all day long.
Summing up the specs we have:
Gionee S6 Pro Features
- Measures 153×75.3×7.6 in dimension
- Weighs 150grams
- 5” Full AMOLED HD Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 chipset clocked at 1.8GHz
- Functions at latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow Os out of the box
- Processor amalgamated with 4GB RAM
- Option of 32GB or 64GB variant with expandable external memory
- Includes finger print sensors on board
- Bears 13MP camera at the rear with LED Flash
- Mounts 8MP camera at the front to click selfies and for video calling
- Connectivity options like WiFi, USB, GPS, Bluetooth, 4G, 3G etc.
- Carries 3150mah battery which we can expect to power the handset all day long with heavy usage
- USB type C as connectors
- Is anticipated to launch on 13th June