2016 Halloween Horror Party Parade Wishes Sayings Quotes Images Pics Video :- A day which is dedicated to the ones we lost in the phase of our life is the Halloween Day. The day is always celebrated on the 31st October of every year. Although, the day has been dedicated to the dead ones, but it has become one of the festivals for which people waits from the beginning of a respective year.
Halloween is known as trick-or-treat festival, and it is celebrated by getting dressed up in the freaky looks like ghosts, by attending Halloween costume parties, carving and decorating pumpkins into jack-o’-lanterns, lighting bonfires, playing pranks, visiting haunted places and watching horror movies.
Well, we are here with the quotes and messages that you need to wish your friends and family for Halloween. Check out below for the messages and images of the Halloween day:
1. May this Halloween be special for you with a lot of creepy and scary moments. Have lots of fun and toffees. Happy Halloween.
2. Did you see the flying witch, the whispering branches and laughing moon? The night is scary; Carve me out a glowing pumpkin and let’s head to the highway. Happy Halloween.
3. May you come across a lot of spooky stories this Halloween that will make you scared. May you have a frightful night with lots of fun. wishing you the spooky greetings of the day. Happy Halloween 2016.
4. Having you in my life is the sweetest treat! Wishing you a very Happy Halloween!
5. Ghosts and goblins, spooks galore, scary witches at your door; Jack-O-Laterns smiling bright wishing you a haunting night.
6. Remember the days when we used to go to every house in our neighbourhood to get all types of candies? I really miss those days. I know it is impossible, but I really wish to go back to those days. Happy Halloween by dear friend.
7. Halloween may be a spooky night, but I’ll enjoy it no matter what since I’ll be with you. Looking forward for the night and lets have a killer Halloween this year.
8. Finally, the most awaited Halloween is here. Have fun dressing up in the most scariest costume, eat lots of candy, experience all spooky moments, get scared a lot and smash a lot of pumpkins. Happy Halloween 2016.
9. Forgiveness eludes our streets―the dead are rising, vampires are on a rampage, werewolves are charging and howling. You can run but you can’t hide. Happy Halloween adventure.
10. Come out in your creepiest dress; I have lots of candy and let us go hunting in the forest of the dead. Happy Halloween.
11. Beware this creepy night. Witches, monsters and demons are clothed in crazy costumes waiting to hand you the tricks and treats, candy and horror. Happy Halloween.
12. Sending you good wishes for a Happy Halloween. Have fun hanging with the gang!
13. If you hear a breaking sound outside, know that the werewolves are on your trail. Wear your costume and run. Wishing you are festive Halloween.
14. If you are wise, never let your love go out on the night witches ride on broomsticks, or vampires will have him/her for breakfast.
15. The night carries the fragrance of caramel apples, tastes like roast sweet corn and looks like a carved pumpkins. Amazing Halloween.