Honda WR-V SUV expected to Launch in the month of March 2017 in India :- The Honda WR-V is one of the most awaited SUV car this year in India. Honda is going to launch this car in the month of March this year. As per the reports that this Japanese SUV would make its presence in the country as early as March 2017. The images of the new Honda WR-V SUV have already hit the social networking and are widely circulating fast. The new Honda City 2017 model is expected to get a facelift as it arrives in India next month in February.
Honda WR-V SUV is the new Honda model. Images suggest that its production is under way at the facility located in Tapukara, Rajasthan.
Features and Specifications of Honda WR-V SUV:
- The new Honda WR-V Japanese Crossover in India is expected to come along with great features.
- Features like – a keyless entry, push start and push stop apart from the touchscreen infotainment system.
- The crossover also features Anti Braking System (ABS) as well as EBD in its latest model to hit the Indian Roads.
- The Honda WR-V crossover has given different styling from the Jazz hatchback sand implemented many features of the SUV crossover.
- Some of the features include body claddings, silver skid plates as well as a higher ground clearance.
- The engine and mileage are similar to the Jazz.
- Honda WR-V is powered by the 1.2 liters i-VTEC petrol engine that turns up 90bhp power taking 110Nm torque at 4,800rpm.
- Its Diesel Motor Version is a 1.5 liters i-DTEC that turn up 100bhp of power using 200Nm torque.
As per the reports that the down payment to buy the Stylish Honda WR-V SUV is Rs. 10 Lakhs. This is the best SUV for those who are searching for the best hatchback and do not want to go in for a Sedan.