How To Apply online For Indian Army Open Bharti 2015-16 www.indianarmy.nic.in : Indian Army Inviting Online Application for Open Bharti, Every Year Indian Army Recruits lots of candidates by open bharti in different regions. In Open Bharti The candidate Have To Give Only physical Test. Indian Army is The Largest Part Of Indian Armed Force created by The Supreme Government During British Rule in The Year 1776. In 20th Century , Indian Army Played a Important Role In Both World war I & World War II. The Students who Completed Their 10th & 12th can easily apply for open bharti in Indian army. Check The Army bharti chart, district wise, or category wise and get ready to join Indian Army. The Indian Army has a regimental system, but is operationally and geographically divided into 7 commands, with the basic field formation being a division. It is an all-volunteer force and comprises more than 80% of the country’s active defence personnel. It is one of the largest standing armies in the world, with 1,129,900 active troops and 960 Thousand reserve troops. We have provided a full chart of upcoming recruitment rally schedule, important dates, venues, Welcome all the Indian aspirants who wish to make their career in Indian Army.
Indian Army Open Bharti 2015-16 Details Posts Eligibility
Post Details :
- Clerk : 88 Posts
- Cook: 89 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 75 Posts
- X-Ray Asst: 46 Posts
- Lineman Field (Lmn Fd): 35 Posts
- Pharmacist: 34 Posts
- Personal Assistant (PA): 27 Posts
- Hindi Translator Gd-II: 25 Posts
- Female Safai: 24 Posts
- Staff Nurse (Female): 21 Posts
- Electrical Fitter Signal (EFS): 19 Posts
- Radio Mechanic (RM): 18 Posts
- Female Attendent (FA/Aya): 15 Posts
- Carpenter: 10 Posts
- Religious Teacher (RT JCO): 09 Posts
- Blacksmith: 09 Posts
- Metalsmith: 08 Posts
- Barrack & Road (B&R) JCO: 08 Posts
- Plumber: 07 Posts
- Upholster: 05 Posts
- Veterinary Field Asst (VFA): 02 Posts
Qualification : The Minimum Qualification for The Open Bharti Is 10th & 12th. The Candidate must be Passed 10th & 12th Class.
Age : The Candidate must be Between 18-21 Year Old.
Physical Fitness : The Candidate Have To Complete 1.6 KM Race in 6.5 Minutes with Pushups,pull ups, long & High Jump.
Documents Required For Open Bharti in Indian Army :
- Birth Certificate OR 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Marksheet (If required)
- NCC Certificate (if Any)
- Relation Certificate (If Any)
- Domicile Certificate
- Sport Certificate
- 15 Passport size recent photograph
How To Apply For Indian Army Open Bharti
- Login to official website of Indian Army – www.indianarmy.nic.in
- Search Open Bharti Link And Open It
- Fill The Details & Submit The Application.
For More Details Visit The Official Website Of Indian Army – www.indianarmy.nic.in
Stay tuned with us for the latest updated news. Hope you landed on the right site to get the latest information on How To Apply online For Indian Army Open Bharti 2015-16 www.indianarmy.nic.in. If you really liked our information then, Do share this article on social networking sites such as facebook, whatsapp, hike, bbm, wechat, instagram, line, viber, pinterest, stumble upon, twitter etc. You can also provide us with your comments below the article in the commenting section.