HP Spectre x360 and Refreshed EliteBook x360 Launch :- On Tuesday, HP company unveiled the new version of EliteBook x360, a 15.6-inch Spectre x360, alongside the new Envy Curved AIO 34, the new Sprout Pro by HP, and Omen X 35 Curved Display models at the even CES 2017.
HP EliteBook x360 will be available by the end of the month of January. The HP Spectre x360 model is ready for pre-orders by Tuesday itself, and it will be available to purchase from late-January starting at $1,499 from Best Buy stores and from February 26th it will be available at HP.com starting $1,279.99.
HP Envy Curved All-In-One 34 will be available at HP.com from 11th January 2017 starting at $1,729.99. On the other hand, the Omen X 35 Display will go on sale from March starting $1,299.99.
- HP is calling it world’s thinnest business convertible.
- It features the world’s longest battery life in a convertible with up to 16 hours and 30 minutes.
- The Windows 10-based HP EliteBook x360 comes with a choice of 13.3-inch UWVA ultra slim touch displays, coupled with Corning Gorilla Glass, with resolutions from full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) to UHD (3840×2160 pixels).
- It comes with a choice of seventh-generation Intel Core processors (Core i5-7200U, Core i5-7300U, and Core i7-7600U) with up to 16GB of 2133MHz DDR4 RAM and Intel HD Graphics 620.
- Storage starts from a 128GB M.2 SSD and goes up to a 360GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD.
Specifications of HP Spectre x360:
- HP Spectre x360 is the 15.6-inch, and it follows in the footsteps of the 13.3-inch model.
- The company touts its bigger battery (6-cell 79.2Whr with 90W adapter) allows for up to 12 hours and 45 minutes of battery life despite having a 4K display.
- It features two new front facing speakers tuned by Bang & Olufsen, apart from an IR camera with Windows Hello support.
- It weighs in at just over 2kg, and measures 355.6*251*17.78 mm.
- The model has the 15.6-inch Spectre x360 is powered by a seventh-generation Intel Core i7-7500U processor, coupled with 16GB of DDR4 RAM and Nvidia GeForce 940MX graphics with 2GB of DDR5 video memory
Specifications of HP Envy Curved All-in-One 34:
- The world’s widest curved all-in-one features more computing power for immersive media experiences.
- Apart from a 34-inch curved ultrawide QHD (3440×1440 pixels) Micro-Edge display that’s Technicolor Color Certified, the AIO bears an integrated four-speaker sound bar tuned by Bang & Olufsen, apart from dual array digital microphones.
- Also touted by the company is a low blue light mode.
- HP Envy Curved All-in-One 34 include a seventh-generation Intel Core i7-7700T processor, along with the 16GB of 2133MHz DDR 4 RAM, AMD Radeon RX 460 GPU with 4GB of GDDR5 video RAM, 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v4.2, and a 3-in-1 media card reader.
Specifications of Omen X 35 Curved Display:
- HP Omen X 35 bears a 35-inch ultra-wide QHD (3440*1440 pixels) 21:9 anti-glare AMVA+ LED-backlit display that’s rated to deliver a brightness of 300 nits, and offers a 100 percent sRGB colour gamut.
- With Nvidia G-Sync tech, it has a refresh rate of 60Hz via DisplayPort and 50Hz via HDMI, while the company is touting a 4ms GTG response time.
- It bears one audio output port, one headphone jack, and three USB 3.0 ports. The backlight lamp is rated to last 30,000 hours.