HTC Desire 830 announced at INR 20,615 ($ 310) Price Specification: At Mobile World Congress 2016 in Barcelona HTC announced their plans to launch new HTC Desire 825. Now the news is that HTC has introduced Desire 830 along with 825 under the Desire 800 flagship. It will be available in vibrant colors like orange with white and blue with white. It is going to be mid range handset and hence is accordingly priced at $310 or INR 20,615. Though in Taiwan this handset is available from 6th May but company has not yet delivered any words on the global roll out of this handset.
- 13MP rear camera with OIS (Optical Image stabilization)
- Ultrapixel front camera
- BoomSound and dolby audio
- Expandable memory up to 2TB
HTC Desire 830 specs:
It sports 5.5” FHD Display delivering screen resolution up to 1080X1920p. It is powered by Octa core processor clocked at the frequency of 1.5GHz and processor is based on MediaTek MT6753T chipset. It incorporates Mali- t720 GPU to augment the graphics.
It entails the combination of 3GB RAM along with 32GB of internal memory on the board. To further extend the memory it provides external storage up to 2TBvia MicroSd card slot. It operates on dated android 5.1 Lollipop OS layered by HTC Sense 7 UI so that one can have different experience.
It accommodates 13MP of camera at the rear along with features like OIS, BSI Sensors, f/2.0 aperture, 28mm lens, video recording @1080p etc. while on the front we have Ultrapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture and 26.8mm wide lens so that one can click selfies and video calls in amazing life like quality.
To augment the experience of listening music or watching videos, it mounts dolby audio along with boomsound speakers and Dual front facing speakers. It comprehends standard connectivity options like Wifi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS with GLONASS, 4G etc. It houses 2800mah battery capacity that can charge the handset all day long.
- 5” FHD Display (1080X1920p)
- 5GHz Octa core processor
- Processor based on MediaTek MT6753T chipset
- Mali-T720 GPU
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS topped by Sense UI 7.0
- 3GB RAM with 32GB memory on the board
- External memory expandable up to 2TB
- 13MP rear camera with OIS, BSI Sensors, f/2.0 aperture, 28mm lens, video recording @1080p etc.
- Front facing camera with Ultrapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture and 26.8mm wide lens
- 2800mAh battery capacity
- Connectivity options like Wifi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS with GLONASS, 4G etc.
- dolby audio along with boomsound speakers and Dual front facing speakers
- available in blue-white and orange-white color variants
- priced at $310 or INR 20,615