HTC! launched new HTC 10 Specifications Features Price Review :- HTC has kept its promise and has announced its latest offering i.e HTC 10. Unlike the other smart phones proffered by the company new HTC 10 will be leaving behind the “One” or “M” monikers. Company will make this handset available from their official website at the price of $699 or INR 46,500. To provide grace and style to the handset, it will be coming in Glacier Silver or Carbon Grey color. In the month of May company will start shipping the handset, other exciting feature about the handset is that it will come along with the HTC’ Uh Oh Protection that will proffer users to have one time replacement with no charges at all for cracked screen in the first 12 months and it includes water damage too.
HTC 10 Specifications
It sports 5.2” Quad HD Super LCD Display with 2.5D curved screen delivering 564ppi pixel density. It is powered by quad core processor clocked at 2.2GHz based on Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset. it will be coming up in two variants i.e 4GB RAM with 32GB memory on the board and 4GB RAM with 64GB in-built storage. Both the variants support expandable storage up to 2TB.
It encompasses 12Ulta pixel along with features like OIS (optical Image Stabilization), f/1.8 aperture and moreover to start a camera just 0.6 seconds are required. For selfies we have 5MP of camera at the front with f/1.8 aperture and OIS. Company touts its OIS at the front camera as one of its kind.
To unlock the screen in just 0.2 seconds we have finger print scanner incorporated on the home button. To augment the audio quality it mounts 24-bit Hi-res DAC audio chip mated with boomsound speakers. It operates on latest android 6.0 Marshmallow OS out of the box which is layered by sense UI 8.0 with free-style layout that let one have stickers all over the wallpaper where each sticker is representing an application.
There is a special mode called “Boost+” that automatically optimizes the phone’s memory while “PowerBotics” system automatically detect and close down the apps consuming high power.
It houses 3000mah battery combined along with Quick charge 3.0 features which can charge 50% handset in just 30 minutes. While when use normally it claims 2 days of battery life. It entails connectivity features like WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS with A-GPS, 4G, NFC, USB Type-C etc.
HTC 10 Features
Summing up the specs we have:
• 5.2” Quad super LCD 2.5D curved display promising 564ppi pixel density
• Corning Gorilla glass protection
• 2.2GHz Quad core processor
• Based on Qualcomm snapdragon 820 chipset
• Available in two variants: 4GB/32GB, 4GB/64GB
• Expandable memory up to 2TB
• 12MP camera at rear with OIS (optical Image Stabilization), f/1.8 aperture and moreover to start a camera just 0.6 seconds are required
• 5MP selfie camera with OIS and f/1.8 aperture
• Connectivity features like WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS with A-GPS, 4G, NFC, USB Type-C etc.
• 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 technology
• audio quality enhanced by24-bit Hi-res DAC audio chip mated with boomsound speakers
One can also buy the stylish cover for this new handset as company is also launching Ice View case simultaneously. These are the semi-transparent covers. HTC has yet to announce the pricing details of this case cover.