Is India Really Independent?
36% of NASA Scientists are Indians.
34% of Microsoft employees are Indians.
28% of IBM employees are Indians.
27% of Intel employees are Indians.
37% of Total scientists in US are Indians.
Still, India is backward and that is because of our selfish politicians who encourage Reserved more than Deserved !!
1. We have a lot of quantity but what we want is quality.. Give a chance to the deserved rather than the reserved.
2. Really talented people don’t get what they deserve…because they are not ‘reserved’.
3. Reservation should be abolished or soon INDIA will get abolished . . .!
4. To prove the word equality in the constitution.
5. As abroad India should offer free quality education and should sponsor scholarships for unprivileged poor student, reservation is just opposite to it..
6. So, that the quality people and real talent can get opportunity.
7. Due to reservations we’re feeling guilty, because undeserved people are getting seats and thus we are failing to show equality even if we want.
8. Reservation system is affecting education system.
9. Reservation system should be abolished because it is associated with the castes rather than the economically backward.
10. It was meant to end, not to increase with time…
11. Because the reserved are preferred over the deserved and that reserved is undeserving.
12. Because if this system continues…. India was developing country….India is developing country….and India will be a developing country for ever…..
13. If reservation policy continues it will lead to the “murder of merit”.
14. Because generals are also human beings and they are neither born with extra ordinary brains, they’ve a silver spoon in their mouth.
15. Because the demon of Casteism is growing on account of reservation. People make fake caste certificates and taking the seats and scholarships of the talented ones. If the deserved people had got reservation, India could have become a developed country. Poverty and backwardness does not recognise any caste.
16. For the accomplishment of equal opportunity to deserving candidates…
17. Because it breaks the unity of the country.
18. So that all people may feel that they are being treated equally…!!
19. Even after 70 years of reservation system, they still need reservation. It means, they just don’t deserve it!!
#Wewantchange :- Use this Hashtag For change on all social media sites.
We Hope you loved this article Happy 70th Independence Day 2016, Is India Really Independent? and the data provided above too. Aim of our website is to provide you complete details of this article. Thanks for visiting us and do provide your comments and reviews below. Don’t forget to share this article with your near dears on social media sites such as facebook, twitter, tumblr, pinterest, digg, google plus, linkedin, stumbleupon, etc.