Happy International Women’s Day 2018 Quotes Wishes Whatsapp Status Dp Images : Well, international women day is a start and I think a good start for the women this day is very inspiring day for the world because that day teach us that women can do anything that a man can do and she is not just equal to mans even they are better in lots of place then man.
I think we all need to respect women because she is the one who loves us as our mother, sister, and wife and in every stages of our life she be our backbone and I think we need to respect not just women even every human being I think we have no right to hate anyone if he is good.
International Women’s Day (March 8) is a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women. The day also marks a call to action for accelerating gender parity.
Women’s Day Quotes Wishes
- You are the fountain of life. You are a resilient river that travels long distance, carrying everything on her shoulders but finally reaching her destination.
- When the world was created, you were also created to beautify it. You have done your work perfectly for all the world is smiling for you today.
- Today, remember that all life spring from you. Look at the world and smile that without you, life would have been impossible. Enjoy your day to the fullest.
- You made me what I am when I was nothing. You cried when I cried and smiled when I smiled. You have been a perfect companion for me. I remember you on our Day.
- You have faced adversity through resilience. You have disarmed your problems through smile. You have buried your tribulations in your heart. What else can I ask from you…Just enjoy this Day.
- A beautiful woman draws strength from troubles, smiles during distress and grows stronger with prayers & hope. Send this to a beautiful woman. I just did! Wishing you a very happy woman’s day!
- A woman can make happiness bloom all around them! Happy Women’s Day!
- All your love, all your caring ways, all your giving these years are the reasons why my heart thinks of you on Women’s Day! with a wish for happiness and a world full of love. Happy Women’s Day!
- Behind every successful man is a woman who is getting ahead of him! Three cheers to the woman of tomorrow! Happy Woman’s Day!
Women’s Day Whatsapp Status Dp
- Dear Mom, you will always and forever be the first woman I have ever loved this much. Happy Women’s Day!
- Every Home, Every Heart, Every Feeling, Every Moment Of happiness is incomplete without you, Only you can complete this world. Happy Women’s Day!
- Feel special, unique, on top of the world.Its your day!! Happy Women’s Day my girl.
- Happy Women’s Day! means more than flowers and gifts. It means saying thank you for everything. Happy Women’s Day!
- Hi Friend! Can’t believe how time flies with you! Happy Women’s Day to be my best friend!
- Hope your day is sunshine and flowers with happy thoughts to fill the house. Happy Women’s Day!
- I just want you to know how special and fortunate I find myself to be blessed with a woman as loving, caring and wonderful as you. Happy Women’s Day!
- I love you. No matter what we go through, no matter how much we argue because I know, at the end you’ll always be there for me. Happy Women’s Day!
- If God did not create you, it won’t be a happy world after all. Happy Women’s Day!
- If Roses were black and violets were brown, my love for you would never be found, but roses r red and violets are blue, all I want to say is Happy women’s day to you.
Women’s Day Facebook Cover Pic
History of the Interntional Women’s Day –
International Women’s Day (IWD) has been observed since in the early 1900’s – a time of great expansion and turbulence in the industrialized world that saw booming population growth and the rise of radical ideologies. International Women’s Day is a collective day of global celebration and a call for gender parity.
“The story of women’s struggle for equality belongs to no single feminist nor to any one organization but to the collective efforts of all who care about human rights,” says world-renowned feminist, journalist and social and political activist Gloria Steinem.
International Women’s Day is all about celebration, reflection, advocacy, and action – whatever that looks like globally at a local level. But one thing is for sure, International Women’s Day has been occurring for over a century – and is growing annually from strength to strength.
I think we should all respect the importance of Women in our life, culture and society and I think they all deserve the same place as we deserve and we should love and respect her.
Even our region also teaches about the respect of women and if we are bit sincere about things then I think we should be good for them.
In India Women still struggling somewhere for the equality and not in just India you can see this Equality fight in whole world so we need to respect women more than anything.