KTM Duke 390, 250 and 200 Launched in India Specification Features :- Austrian Motorbike Manufacturer Company has launched the three new bike named as KTM Duke 390, the Duke 250 and the Duke 200 in India. For all the three KTM Bike models, bookings are already open. The price ranges from Rs. 1,43,500 for the New 200 Duke to Rs. 2,25,730 for 390 Duke. The delivery of the Duke 390 starts in a week, the other two Duke bike models have already started on deliveries.
Features of KTM Duke 390 2017:
- New KTM Duke 390 Motorbike takes inspiration from Super Duke 1290 for its split headlights and highly mounted LED lights.
- New Duke 390 features a more sculpted exterior.
- The wheelbase has been shortened a little bit and thus supports a compact footprint.
- New Duke upgraded exterior sports changes like its black painted handlebars and rear getting slightly smaller.
- New Duke 390 features larger fuel tank that has 13 litres of fuel capacity.
- The new bike is powered by the 373.2cc, single-cylinder engine liquid cooled engine that pumps 43bhp power and 37Nm Torque.
- New KTM Duke 390 2017 is the TFT Console that mirrors the Smartphone allowing it to combine with the console.
- New KTM Duke 250 2017 model is priced at Rs. 1,73,000 in India(Ex-showroom, Delhi).
- KTM Duke model is similar to its elder sibling the Duke 390 in terms of features.
- The halogen bulb and LED DRLs to take the place of the Full LED headlamps.
- KTM orange power has new black wheels with speckled while graphics and orange streaks.
- It is powered by a new 248.8cc single-cylinder engine that churns 30bhp power and 24Nm Torque it is mated to a six-speed transmission.
Features of KTM Duke 200
- New KTM Duke 200 has exterior modifications and paints boost priced at Rs. 1,43,500.
- New KTM 200 Duke 2017 is powered by the 200cc Single Cylinder Engine that generates 25bhp power and 19.2Nm Torque.
- It has BS IV Compliant engine which is mated to a six-speed transmission.
- It has the widened mirrors and comfortable seating