KYOCERA unveils new “Rafre” Washable Smartphone Specs Features Price : Kyocera Corporation announced the launch of the new washable Rafre Smartphone for Japanese service provider – KDDI Corporation. This washable smartphone is a successor to the original DIGNO Rafre, which launched in the month of December 2015 as the world’s first hand-soap-washable smart phone.
The product will be available from March 2017 in Japan, and will be offered in three colors: Clear white, Light Blue, and Pale Pink.
Feature of new washable Rafre Smartphone:
- The new Rafre features resistance to hot water and a touch screen that can be used even when the user’s hands are wet or when wearing gloves.
- The new washable smartphone is equipped with a special cooking app which allows users to scroll through recipes, set timers and answer calls through hand gestures without having to touch the display.
- The new phone comes with Kyocera’s proprietary image-processing AINOS Engine, enabling users to take clear photos in low-light conditions.
- The camera is also equipped with Phase Detection AF for quick focusing, and Auto HDR which enables automated clear shooting by recreating light and shade in detail.
- Kyocera’s proprietary Smart Sonic Receiver technology uses vibrations to transmit sound to the eardrum via the phone’s display.
- The handset features a Blue Light Cut app for ease on the eyes and reduction of eye fatigue during prolonged usage.
- It also comes with a 3000mAh battery that supports enhanced consumption.