Leaked Asus Zenpad Z8 Tablet Specification Features Ram Review Price :- Asus is working on their new tablet with the name Zenpad Z8. Though there are no official words regarding its launch or even specs but @evleaks which is one the most trusted leakster has posted an image on twitter today including some of the key specs of this slate. It is going to be the product of the Verizon. it looks like a good option for all those users who are not much happy by the current line-up of carrier.
Asus Zenpad Z8 Tablet Specification
According to the leaks, it is going to sport 8” display promising screen resolution up to 1536X2048 pixels. It is expected to be powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 650 chipset which means that tablet is going to support hexa cores that ensure powerful performance. As per readings by Antutu which is a popular benchmark that keep check on the performance delivered by the Chipset/handsets/processors Qualcomm stand on the 9th place.
Processor will be combined along with decent 2GB of RAM. It further bears 16GB of storage on the board to store all your favorite movies, videos etc. and it can be further expanded via MicroSD card slot. At the rear end we are getting 8MP of shooter offering pleasant picture quality while on front it just mounts 1.8MP of front facing camera which can be either used for clicking selfies or for video calls.
Though it is not mentioned anywhere but we can expect that the company has headed towards using Android 6.0 Marshmallow as the OS for their new tablet. As we have mentioned above company is yet to declare this tablet officially and after that only we will have concrete information regarding its price or specs.
Asus Zenpad Z8 Tablet Features
• 8” Display claiming 1536X2048pixels
• Anticipated to be powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 650 chipset
• 64 bit Hexa core processor
• Will incorporate adreno 510 GPU to have augmented graphics
• Supports 4K Ultra HD videos
• Will operate on latest android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
• 8MP of rear camera
• 1.8MP front facing camera to aid in clicking selfies or for video calling
• 2GB RAM with expandable 16GB of memory on the board
• Anticipated to be launched either next week or on 30th May along with Asus Zenfone 3
• Company has collaborated with Verizon to offer this tablet to the customers
We can expect this slate to be announced either next week or on 30th May along with Asus Zenfone 3.