LeEco Luanches Two Smart Mountain Road Bike with Android-Based BikeOS :- On Tuesday, A Chinese Smartphone Manufacturing company – LeEco has launched two Smart Bikes. One is a Smart Mountain bike and the other is Smart Road Bike. The two smart bicycles run Bike OS based on LeEco’s Android 6.0 Marshmallow. This has an amazing touchscreen display enabled with Maps.
The smart bike helps the users turn by turn navigation. The new smart bike will be available in the second quarter of this year in Northern America.
Check out more features of the Smart Bikes of LeEco below:
Specifications of the smart bikes:
- The touch screen of the Smart Bikes which measure 4 inches, is powered by a Quad Core Snapdragon 410 processor.
- The Smart Bicycles sport a rechargeable lithium-ion 6000mAh battery.
- The system provides turn-by-turn navigation tailored for bicycle riding from Here Maps, online and offline music playback, walkie-talkie communication with other nearby compatible LeEco smart bikes, and ride logging.
- They can also share the details with companion app assistance.
- Other sensors installed on board are an accelerometer, compass, barometer, GPS/ GLONASS, light level, wheel speed as well as the crank speed.
- It also offers compatibility with third party ANT+ heart rate as well as power sensors in order to meet fitness goals as per the company.
- These Smart Bike electronics are water resistant with a rating of IP54.
- The safety features for smart bikes include horn, security alarm and onboard lighting which is automatic.
- The mobile app also tracks the bike location.
- Other LeEco Smart Road Bike features include Toray T700 carbon fiber frame, fork, seat post, handlebar, and wheels.
- The Road Bike 18.5 lb in weight whereas the Mountain Bike is 26.9 lb in weight.
- Features include Toray T700 carbon fiber frame and handlebar, SR Suntour XCR Air front fork, and the 27.5″/650b diametre wheel-set.
Watch the video of Smart Bikes by LeEco company below: