Lenovo K5 Note Handset in all set to Launch on 20th July in India Specification Features :- The Chinese based Lenovo company is looking all set to grab the cellphone market and it has been in full swing in recent times. Recently, this company has launched their New K4 Note in India which was the special edition with the wooden cover.
And now the news is coming out that Lenovo is looking all set to launch its new model the Lenovo K5 Note. It is the upgraded version of New K4 Note. This mobile will hit the market on July, 20th July.
The Lenovo K5 Note has already been launched in China on 26th Jan 2016, with the whopping price of Rs. 11,350. Meanwhile, the officials of Lenovo has launched the teaser of this smartphone Yesterday on their Tweeter ac handle and they are getting a serious response from the user.
The Lenovo India wrote on their Tweeter handle that” Lenovo K5killer is coming” along with a teaser image of this upcoming cell phone.
It is believed that Lenovo K5 will be available in Silver and Gold color option.
FEATURES OF LENOVO K5
- 5.5-inch HD display
2. 1920×1080 pixels resolution
3. A fingerprint sensor.
4. Metal unibody
5. 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helip P10 processor
6. 2GB of RAM
7. internal storage of 16GB
8. Expandable further up to 128GB via microSD card.
9. 13-Megapixel primary rear camera with dual tone LED flash.
10. 8-Megapixel secondary front facing the camera.
12. Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system.
13. Dolby Atmos-powered speakers.
14. 4G-LTE, 2G/3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and Micro USB
15. 3,500 mAh battery pack.
These are all the features of the Lenovo K5 but the price tag of this cell phone has not been revealed it and now we all have to wait for the 20 July when this phone will hit the Indian market.