LG G Pad 3 10.1 Tablet with 4G LTE and 2GB of RAM Specification Features :- LG has announced its latest Android Tablet – LG G Pad 3 10.1 FHD tablet. This is the successor of G Pad II 10.1. This latest tablet from LG supports a 10.1 inch which is 1920 x 1200 WUXGA display. The new tablet of LG resembles the previous version. It is powered by an Octa-Core Processor clocked at 1.5 GHz. The new LG Android Tablet runs on the Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS.
This is the inbuilt kickstand which can be adjusted to 70 degrees in four different modes. This Android Tablet is also the LG Company’s first ‘G – Pad’ series with an adjustable kickstand. There is one more interesting feature which is called the ‘Time Square UX’ feature. With this feature, the phone can be utilised in different ways. It can be used as a table top calendar or a digital frame too. The LG Tablet also comes preloaded with Microsoft Office for Android.
- New LG Tablet features a 5 Megapixel rear camera and also features a front camera of 5 megapixel.
- The new tablet features a 10.1 inches WUXGA display (1920 x 1200).
- The new tablet is powered by a 1.5 GHz Octa-Core Processor which packs a 2 GB RAM.
- The internal storage is 64 GB.
- The internal storage is expandable further up to 2 TB through micro SD card.
- Its dimension measure 256.2 × 167.9 × 6.7.9 mm and weigh around 510 gm.
- New LG Tablet supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 AC, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C.
- Tablet is powered by a 6000 mAh battery.
- LG G Pad 3 Tablet comes in black colour and is priced at 429000 South Korean Won which is approximate US$ 360 or around Rs. 24,535.
- LG G Pad 3 10.1 will expand with the release of G Pad III 10.1 that includes a stylus pen sometime early the next year.