Leaked! LG G6 Images Pics Specifications Features Review Price : The next flagship of LG’s images from the press has leaked out and show the LG G6 in full glory. LG is going to announce their next flagship this month at the Mobile World Conference. Softpedia reported that Korean website under KG has obtained new rendered images for the press that has leaked out, showing the entire smartphone for us to glimpse.
Features as per the leaked images of LG G6 Smartphone:
- LG has retained the 3.5 mm audio jack and has added a USB Type-C port.
- New LG G6 will support thinner bezels and a completely metal frame.
- A single speaker is visible on the bottom, while the top sports the audio jack.
- The left side has the volume rocker and the power button now resides along with the fingerprint sensor on the rear panel, similar to the LG V20.
- The brushed metal rear panel is also seen sporting a dual camera sandwiching the dual-tone LED flash.
- LG’s display panel also seems larger than normal with a very thin forehead and chin, and the capacitive buttons for home, menu and back are within the UI itself.
- The display will be a 5.7-incher with a 2K resolution panel, but will be flat and not sport a 2.5D edge.
- Powering the LG G6 is a Snapdragon 821 processor — too bad, the SD835 will not show up — wonder why.
- LG G6 will be fuelled by Android 7.0 Nougat.
Here are the leaked images of LG G6 Smartphone: