Meizu launching Smartphone M3 Note in china Specification Features Review : Meizu has recently announced the successor of faddish Meizu M2 Note in China. We are talking about Meizu M3 Note here. It is going to be an affordable handset which will be available in two variants: 2GB with 16GB ROM and 3GB with 32GB in-built memory. First variant will be priced at INR 8,220 or $123 while other one will be tagged as INR 10,280 or $ 154. It will be present in alluring colors like gold, silver and grey. For now this handset will be available in china and will go on sale from this 11th. Company is planning to launch this android phone next month in India.
It sports 5.5” FHD Display delivering 1080p screen resolution and 403ppi pixel density. It boats 2.5D Curved LTPS display with 450nits brightness. It also features Dinorex T2X-1 scratch resistant glasses to protect the screen from scratches and damage.
It is powered by Octa core processor (1.8GHz quad core processor and 1.0 GHz Quad core processor) and is based on MediaTek Helio P10 chipset. It is powered by 2GB/3GB RAM and board 16GB/32GB memory on the board which can be further extended up to 128GB via SIM 2 slot. It operates on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS topped by Flyme User Interface. To enhance the graphics it includes Mali T-860MP2 GPU.
It encompasses 13MP camera at the rear with features like f/2.2 aperture, phase detection, auto focus, dual LED Flash with dual tone, Geo-tagging, touch focus, Panorama, HDR and face detection. There is 5MP of camera at the front with f/2.0 aperture for clicking selfies and for video calling.
It packs whopping 4100mah battery which is considered as its USP and promises 17h of video play back time. It entails connectivity features like Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot, Wifi Direct, Bluetooth V4.0 with A2DP and LE, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS, Micro USB V2.0 with USB host etc.
It also incorporates finger print sensors on the home button along with mtouch 2.1 technology that can unlock the phone in just 0.2 seconds. It is a dual SIM smart phone with hybrid SIM slot and second SIM supports 4G with VoLTE feature.
Meizu M3 Note Features
• 5.5” FHD LTPS 2.5D curved Display with 403ppi and Dinorex T2X-1 scratch resistant glasses
• 1.8GHz quad core processor and 1.0 GHz Quad core processor based on MediaTek Helio P10 chipset
• Android 5.1 Lollipop OS topped by Flyme UI
• 2GB/3GB RAM along with 16GB/32GB ROM
• Expandable memory up to 128GB via SIM2 which acts as MicroSD card slot as well
• 13MP camera at the rear with features like f/2.2 aperture, phase detection, auto focus, dual LED Flash with dual tone, Geo-tagging, touch focus, Panorama, HDR and face detection
• 5MP camera with f/2.0 aperture and 4P Lens
• Connectivity options like Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot, Wifi Direct, Bluetooth V4.0 with A2DP and LE, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS, Micro USB V2.0 with USB host etc
• Finger print scanner with mtouch 2.0 Technology that can detect finger print in just 0.2 seconds
• Dual SIM smart phone with dual stand by supporting Nano SIMS