Meizu Unveils its World’s Fastest Super mCharge :- A Chinese Smartphone Manufacturer company – Meizu unveils its World’s fastest Super mCharge unit at the recent Mobile World Congress 2017. The main features of this superfast charging device is that it charges the Smartphone in just 20 minutes. Meizu’s own official operating system called Flyme Global that tweeted about this remarkable and revolutionary device.
As per the report that Meizu invited to read the tagline “Faster than Ever” but little did Smartphone consumers know it was about charging they referred to. Now, it has been confirmed as Meizu Super mCharge Fast Technology. The company also said that in near future, they will unveil wireless solutions too alongside technical achievements.
As per the report that the Meizu company recently launched its M5S in China. Now, here we provide you all the information about this smartphone.
Check out more features of Meizu M5S Smartphone below:
- Meizu M5S smartphone features a 5.2 inches HD IPS 2.5 curved screen display.
- This smartphone is powered by the octa-core 64-bit processor chipset from MediaTek with speed of 1.5 GHz.
- The new handset support 3 GB of RAM and also supports connectivity like 4G VoLTE & has Dual SIM connection.
- The second slot though can only be used for expandable memory or secondary SIM.
- This smartphone comes in two variants expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card slot.
- This handset comes in 16 GB internal storage model as well as a 32 GB storage variant.
- The smartphone support the camera of 13 megapixel located on its rear panel and features dual color LED flash, 5P lens, PDAF and f/2.2 aperture.
- This handset has also a front-facing 5 MP camera for video calling and better selfies experience.
- The new smartphone features the 18W fast charging technology for its 3000 mAh battery.