Motorola has today launched Moto X Force which is the latest entry into the higher segment. Company has unveiled this handset as the price of INR 49,999 and this handset is touted as the World’s first smart phone to have shatterproof display. Company promised to bring the shatter proof smart phone last October and they have kept their promise. Yesterday only company made an official announcement regarding this handset through twitter. Globally this handset is renowned as “Droid Turbo 2”and is available in US at the tag of US $624.
Moto X force Specifications
This smart phone will be available from online retailers like Amazon as even before the launch, Amazon listed this handset with a “Coming Soon” tag. The sale of this smart phone will be start from 8th February
Coming to the features of this smart phone then we have 5.4” QHD Display delivering screen resolution up to 540p. As we already know that it comes along with shatter proof display through Moto shatter shield, one doesn’t have to worry about their phone’s display if in any case their handset falls.
It is powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 810 chipset with Adreno 430GPU to enhance the graphics. It runs on Octa core processor (1.5GHzquad core Processor+ 2GHz Quad core processor) and is combined along with 3GB of internal RAM. It operates on android 5.1.1 Lolipop version but can be upgraded to android 6.0 Marshmallow version. Apart from that in terms of internal memory, one gets two variants: one of 32GB and other of 64GB.
External memory can be expanded up to 200GB with the help of Micro SD card slot.
It accommodates 21MP of shooter at the rear with features like f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR etc. At front end, one gets 5MP of shooter with f/2.0, LED flash aperture. It houses 3760mAh battery capacity which promises talk time up to 25h on 3G and stand by time of 500h on 3G. It also incorporates Turbo charging, PMA and Qi wireless charging.
It supports connectivity features like WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac/a, Bluetooth V4.1, EDR, LE, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS, NFC, Infrared port, Micro USB V2.0 etc. It also encompasses sensors like accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. To have better internet connectivity, it comes with 4G LTE support.
To have the protection against water, it has water repellant coating just like every other smart phone by the Motorola.
Moto X force features
Summing up the specs we have:
• 5.4” QHD Display with Moto shatter Shield and Water repellant screen
• Octa core processor (1.5GHzquad core Processor+ 2GHz Quad core processor
• Based on qualcomm snapdragon 810 chipset
• Adreno 430 GPU
• 3GB RAM
• Available in two variants: 32GB and 64GB
• External memory expandable up to 200GB
• 21MP rear camera with like f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR etc
• 5MP camera at the front with f/2.0, LED flash aperture
• 3760mAh battery promising talk time up to 25h on 3G and stand by time of 500h on 3G
• Connectivity options like WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac/a, Bluetooth V4.1, EDR, LE, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS, NFC, Infrared port, Micro USB V2.0 etc.
• Measures 149.8 x 78 x 7.6-9.2 mm (curve) in dimension and weighs 169g