New Huawei Honor V9 Smartphone All Set To Launch on 21st Feb 2017 :- A Chinese Smartphone Manufacturing company – Huawei launched a new Flagship Smartphone under its Honor series – the V9. As per some sources that the new smartphone is all set to Launch on 21st February 2017.
Check out more features of Huawei Honor V9 Smartphone below:
Specifications and features:
- The new smartphone is said to feature a 2.5D curved glass with 5.7-inch QHD Display.
- The handset is to be powered by octa-core Kirin 960 processor, that is paired with 6 GB of RAM.
- The smartphone is expected to pack a 64 GB of Internal Storage.
- The internal storage can be expanded further up to 128 GB through Micro SD Card.
- The new device supports dual-SIM capabilities with 4G VoLTE Connectivity.
- The new handset of Huawei is said to run on latest Android Nougat 7.0 OS with EMUI 5.0 UI on the Top.
- New Huawei Honor V9 smartphone features a 12 MP dual rear camera with Laser AF and dual-tone LED flashlight.
- The new device also features an 8 MP Secondary front camera on board for video calling and better selfies.
- The new smartphone of Huawei is said to support a fingerprint scanner which is placed under the rear camera.
- The smartphone is packed with a huge 3900 mAh battery with fast charging technology.
- Huawei Honor V9 Smartphone includes 2G/3G, 4G with VoLTE, Bluetooth, GPPS, WiFi, Wifi Hotspot, FM Radio, Wifi Direct, NFC, USB Type-C port, and a 3.5mm audio jack.