Meizu m3 launched in China Features Specification Review : After successfully launching the handsets like Pro 6 and M3 Note, Meizu is back with their new offering M3. It is already available for pre-order and can be bought at the price of CNY 599 if looking for the 2GB variant and CNY 799 if you want a 3GB variant.
Meizu m3 Specifications
As we have mentioned above there are going to be two variants: 2GB with 16GB internal storage and 3GB with 32GB in-built memory. One can but it from official stores and it will be shipped from 29th April. For now it is available in color variants like gold, white, grey, pink and blue.
It sports 5” 2,5D curved HD Display delivering screen resolution up to 720X1280p offered by 296ppi. It is powered Octa core processor (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) and is based on MediaTek MT6750 chipset. Processor is mated along with 2GB or 3GB RAM. It operates on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS layered by Flyme 5.
It accommodates 13MP camera at the rear with features like f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, and phase detection autofocus (PDAF) and 5MP camera at the front with f/2.0 aperture for clicking selfies and for video calling. It comes in two variants 16GB and 32GB with expandable external memory up to 128GB via hybrid dual SIM card slot.
It supports 4G LTE connectivity along with other features like WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS. It measures 141.5×69.5×8.3mm in dimension and weighs 132grams. It houses 2870mAh battery capacity that can run the handset all day long.
It entails sensors like accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope and magnetometer. It is quite disappointing to find that this handset lacks finger print scanners when its contemporaries are coming up with handsets incorporating finger print scanners to unlock the device.
To provide the handset a decent look it comes along with Polycarbonate body. With camera features like auto focus one can easily focus in just 0.2 seconds.
Meizu m3 Features
- Measures 141.5×69.5×8.3mm in dimension
- Weighs 132grams
- Sports 5” 2.5D curved HD Display
- Octa core processor (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) and is based on MediaTek MT6750 chipset
- Comes in two variants: 2GB RAM/16GB ROM and 3GB RAM/32GB ROM
- External memory expandable up to 128GB via Hybrid SIM slot
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, and phase detection autofocus (PDAF)
- 5MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS etc connectivity options
- available in color variants like gold, white, grey, pink and blue
- 2870mah battery capacity
- Boasts Poly carbonate body
- entails sensors like accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope and magnetometer
- Priced at: 2GB/16GB- CNY 599
- 3GB/32GB- CNY 799