New Yamaha FZ250 Motorcycle will launch in India on 24th January :- Yamaha FZ250 is the next one sports bike to be released in the market soon. Yamaha Motors India has revealed a teaser image without many details that show the head lamps. As per the unofficial reports that the image is of the latest FZ250 model and it is going to be a 250cc street fighter.
It is confirmed that the Yamaha company is going to release of its latest Yamaha FZ250 model. The official details are yet to be released by the company.
Check out more details of the Yamaha FZ 250 Bike:
- Yamaha FZ250 is powered by a 249cc engine that is fuel injected, oil cooled, single cylinder model that will dish out over 19bhp and 20.4Nm of peak torque.
- A five-speed gearbox mates the mill.
- The image reveal that this latest motorcycle from Yamaha will be the first most powerful bike to be manufactured in India.
- Yamaha FZ250 design will be borrowed from its younger version FZ 150cc.
- Its sculpted fuel tank seems to be given a muscular design feature in line with the small-capacity street fighter models.
- For the rear tyre, a chunky exhaust, minimal rear, and mud flap can be expected.
- Its head lights are to be featuring fully-LED from the teaser picture released.
- Yamaha FZ250 model will be the second local made motorbike after Bajaj Dominar 400.
- It is featuring telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock at the rear.
- Anti-skid Braking System (ABS) is given a miss and both the wheels will be equipped with disc brakes.
- Competing against the likes of Mahindra Mojo, Bajaj Dominar 400 and KTM 200 Duke.
The latest model from Yamaha is expected to be priced at Rs 1.5 lakh (ex-showroom).