Nubia Z11 Smartphone is Expected to launch Soon in India :- The China-based Smartphone manufacturer company, Nubai is all set to launch the Nubia Z11 premium into the India market. The mini version of the smartphone is expected to launch in Indian in the upcoming month, and the company has huge expectation from this smartphone.Meanwhile,e Nubai is a new name in the India markets when it comes to the smartphone market, but they have taken the big strike in making their brand big by hiring the Cristiano Ronaldo, the Portuguese football superstar as their brand ambassador. With Ronaldo’s name, the company is expected to achieve the big reputation in short span of time.
FEATURES OF NUBAI Z11:
1. It has bezel-less AMOLED display featuring a Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels to go with the Frame Interactive Technology that works on the frame of the device called FiT 2.0 gestures.
2. It is powered by the Snapdragon 820 quad-core processor coupled with Adreno 530 GPU and it is equipped with the 4GB RAM storage option.
3. This smartphone allows the user to swipe on the right or left on top or bottom for various gestures.
4. It has back camera of 16MP with OIS, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, and the LED flash and front camera of 8MP.
5. It comes with the fingerprint sensor on the rear end of the device, non-removable 3,000mAh battery, and supports, dual SIM with dual standby and with hybrid SIM.
6. It provides various connectivity supports like Connectivity 4G LTE, VoLTE, GPS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, Wi-Fi, and a USB Type-C port and runs on the Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Meanwhile, it is expected that this smartphone will be available with the price tag of Rs. 30,000. Although, we have to wait for the official announcement from the makers about this smartphone.