OKWU Pi 4G Smartphone Launched @ Rs. 5999 Specification Features Review : The new smartphone manufacturer company, OKWU has recently announced their first smartphone in India with various eye catching features. The brand new smartphone has been launched with the accessory U-Tag to go with the price tag of Rs. 5,999. The new smartphone of OKWU comes in the two different colors- Rose Gold and Gold Colors. The company also revealed the upcoming smartphone is assembled in China, but in the upcoming years, they will start assembling it in the India itself.
Check out below for the detailed specification of the OKWU Pi Smartphone:
1. It is Powered by a 64-bit 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek (MT6735) processor with Mali-T720 GPU, which is coupled with 1GB of RAM.
2. It comes with the 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and supports Dual-SIM with 4G-LTE connectivity and Runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Operating system.
3. It has 8GB of internal storage that can be expandable later up to 32 GB.
4. It Sports a Dual-Rear Camera setup of 8-Megapixel + 2-Megapixel with a LED Flashlight and PDAF, to go with the 2-Megapixel secondary front facing camera on board with PDAF and ‘smile to click’ feature.
5. It provides other connectivity features likes VoLTE, 2G/3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and Micro USB port.
6. It is equipped with a 2000 mAh battery pack and measures at 6.5 mm thickness and weighs around 138 grams.
The user can pre-book the smartphone with from 27th November 2017 and can enjoy the eye-catching features of a smartphone with such low price.