Oppo A57 Selfie-Focused Smartphone launched in India Specification Features : A Chinese Smartphone Manufacturing Company -Oppo has launched its selfie-focussed A57 smartphone in the Indian Market for a price tag of Rs. 14,990/-. The new Oppo A57 smartphone will be available in all leading offline retail and online retail stores like Flipkart, Snapdeal and Amazon starting 3rd February 2017.
The new Oppo A57 smartphone will be available in the Gold colour variant. The oppo A57 smartphone was first launched in China in November 2016 at a price of CNY 1,599 (roughly Rs. 16,000). It is available in Rose Gold and Gold colour variants in China.
In terms specifications:
- New Oppo A57 smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Oppo’s ColorOS 3.0.
- The new handset comes with a 5.2-inch HD LCD display with 2.5D curved glass.
- The new Oppo A57 smartphone is powered by an octa-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 SoC coupled with 3 GB of RAM and Adreno 505 GPU for graphics.
- New Oppo A57 handset has an inbuilt storage of 32 GB that can be expanded through microSD card later up to 128GB.
- New Oppo A57 device comes with a 13 MP rear camera along with a LED flash module.
- At the front, the smartphone features a 16 MP front-facing camera.
- The new Oppo A57 smartphone also has a fingerprint scanner mounted on the physical home button in the front.
Connectivity options: The new smartphone includes 4G LTE, GPRS/EDGE, Bluetooth v4.1, Wi-Fi, GPS, USB, and 3.5mm audio jack. The new Oppo A57 smartphone draws power from a 2,900 mAh battery.