Oppo F3 Plus Smartphone launched with dual Selfie Camera of 16MP and 8MP :- A Chinese Smartphone Manufacturing Company – Oppo is all set to launch event of new Oppo F3 Plus smartphone in Indian market. The Oppo company also announced the pre-bookings for the smartphone through the various online portals. Oppo F3 series is selfie focused and the company is tipping out new models to increase the selfie experience. Oppo Mobiles also offer a great combination of design and performance.
Oppo Global Vice President and President of Oppo India – Sky Li said that the Oppo F3 Series will take selfie technology to another level as well as it sets new trends. He further said that we are confident it will be a great success and will set a standard that others will follow.
Check out more feature of new Oppo F3 Plus Smartphone below:
The new and latest Oppo F3 Plus smartphone features a 6-inch Full HD display with 1920*1080 pixels resolution. The display of the smartphone is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on top. The new smartphone is powered by the 1.95GHz Snapdragon 653 octa-core processor coupled with Adreno 510 GPU. The new handset of Oppo supports 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB Internal memory which can be expanded further. The new Oppo F3 plus smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with ColorOS on top.
Specifications of Oppo F3 Plus Smartphone in short:
- 6-inch Full HD display with 1920*1080 pixels resolution
- 95GHz Snapdragon 653 octa-core processor, Adreno 510 GPU
- 4 GB RAM and 64 GB Internal memory
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with ColorOS on top.
- 16 MegaPxel rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, 6P lens, and OIS+
- Two selfie cameras – 16 MegaPixel and 8 MegaPixel dual-lens camera with dual PDAF technology
- Huge battery with 4000 mAh non-removable battery