OSSC CPSE Admit Card Hall Ticket Exam Date 2017 Download at ossc.gov.in :- Odisha Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct Police Service Exam for recruitment to post of Sub Inspector, Station Officer. Postponed Prelims exam which was schedule on 29 November 2015 due to defective Applications. Now latest news released is that the Date and Admit Card release date is schedule on 26 March and Admit card will be uploaded on website on 15 March. Without Admit Card, candidates will not allowed to enter in the exam hall.
Overview of Exam 2017:
- Department: Odisha Staff Selection Commission
- Post Name: Combined Police Service Exam
- Exam Name: Odisha SSC CPSE Exam
- Exam Date: 26th March 2017
- Job: Government Job
- Status: Soon
- Release Date: 15th March, 2017
- Category: Hall Ticket / Call Letter / Admit Card
- Site- ossc.gov.in
Pre Exam Call Letter:
The department is going to organize the Exam for the recruitment of the available number of vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector and Station Office. Now, the news is that Odisha has decided to conduct the exam on 26 March 2017 and hall ticket will be updated on the website on 15 March 2017. Applicants can download the Ticket as without the it no applicant will be allowed to enter the hall.
Sub Inspector Prelims Date:
Huge number of employees applied for the given examination. In this all the important details along with the instructions will be given like candidates name, roll number, exam dates & event of the test. This exam will be conducted in several centers. So employee must collect all this information and we are giving the direct link of Ssc below. Along with the Hall Ticket, carry any ID Proof.
Steps to Download the Hall ticket:
- Visit the official website- www.ossc.gov.in
- Find out the link of Admit Card 2017.
- Select the link of Call letter 2017.
- Now, fill all the details like Candidates Roll Number or Date of Birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Download your hall ticket.
- Take print out of it for future use.
Please visit again our site for latest updates. In fact, you can do registration to stay connected with us and for latest information about government recruitment and share our article in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google.For any issues or querries write down in comment box below.