Live: PM Modi 30th Edition ‘Mann Ki Baat’ 26th March 2017 ’New India’ :- NEW DELHI: On 11 AM today, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address the nation through his monthly radio programme, entitled ‘Mann Ki Baat’. This is the 30th edition of the radio programme of PM Modi. Thi is his first after the BJP received a thumping majority in Uttrakhand and Uttar Pradesh. The BJP also managed to form coalition governments in the state Manipur and Goa.
In last month’s ‘Man ki Baat’, PM Modi congratulated ISRO for successfully launching 104 satellites on a single rocket.
PM Narendra Modi has addressed various issues including drug addiction, farmers’s right, economy and corruption among other, in his ‘Mann Ki Baat’ radio shows.
The radio programme – ‘Mann Ki Baat’ will be broadcast by All India Radio, Doordarshan around 11 am today.
Live updates of 30th ‘Man ki Baat’ here:
- PM Modi greets Bangladesh for its Independence Day.
- PM Modi said that India will always stand shoulder to shoulder with the people of Bangladesh.
- Modi: Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru were not scared of death. They lived and died for the nation.
- Modi: We are marking 100 years of Champaran Satyagraha. This was one of the first Gandhian movements in India.
- PM Modi talks about the digital India and said that India has extended support to the movement towards digital transactions. People have rejected black money and corruption.
- Modi: New India manifests the strength and skills of 125 crore Indians, who will create a Bhavya and Divya Bharat.
- PM Modi also talks on the issue of wastage of food.
- Modi said that wastage of food is unfortunate. These days, several youngsters are using technology & helping prevent wastage of food.