New Delhi: 23rd installment of radio programme ‘Mann Ki Baat’, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address today at 11 am on Sunday.
After launching ‘Run for Rio’ in the national capital, PM Modi had extended his best wishes to the Indian contingent of the Rio Olympics in the last edition of Mann Ki Baat address on 31st July.
PM Modi, speaking about antibiotics, had requested people not to take them blindly, and called for precautionary measures against illnesses caused typically in the monsoon season. Modi had announced the launching of Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan to deal with the high Maternal Mortality Rate (MMR) in the country.
Which topics PM Modi will speak today in ‘Mann ki Baat’ programme:
In the 23rd edition of ‘Mann ki Baat’, PM may speak on the performance of the Indian athletes in Rio Olympic Games 2016 along with congratulating medal-winners wrestler Sakshi Malik and shuttler PV Sindhu.
It is possible that Modi will speak about the ongoing violence in Kashmir valley.
Modi had asked Indians in the last edition of the programme to send the topics that they would like to be covered on the 23rd installment of ‘Mann Ki Baat’ on the MyGov Open Forum and Narendra Modi App. A report said that a number of suggestions have been received which include border issues, religion and educational reforms and plans for Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
PM Modi is live on ‘ Man ki Baat’.
- Modi said that tomorrow is the birthday of famous hockey player Major Dhyan Chand. On his birhtday, National sports day celebrates.
- Modi said that we proud our daughter who won the medal in the Rio Olympic. They proved once again that they are not less than anyone.
- PM modi talks about the gymnast Dipa Karmakar and said that she did a great job and stood at 4th position.
- PM said that it is good to know that our nation wants us to focus on extracurricular activities.
- PM Modi also talks about the upcoming Teacher day on 5th September and said that 5th September is not only Teachers Day but a day of learning as well. Teachers are as important as mothers in our lives. Teachers spend their lives caring for their students.
- Modi also thanks to Pulleka Gopichand and said that I salutes coach Pullela Gopichand for his hard work and his dedication for the sports.
- PM Modi talks on the Swachh Bharat Mission.
- Modi said that Students of 1,700 schools wrote to their parents urging them to construct toilets in their homes, in Chhattisgarh.
- Modi also talks about relationship with the neighbour countries and said that India always tries to make a good, spontaneous and natural relation with our neighbour countries.
- PM Modi said that a 16-year-old girl launched a Satyagraha, gave up food, demanding a toilet in her home in Karnataka.
- PM modi: When this came to the knowledge of the village head, he arranged Rs 18000 and got a toilet constructed in 7 days.
- Modi tells about the ongoing violence in Kashmir valley.
- PM said that I interacted all the delegation which are related to kashmir. We have all the same opinion on the kashmir issue – Ekta aur Mamta(Unity and affection).
- PM Modi: People who are putting innocent young boys forward to disrupt peace in Kashmir valley, one day they will have to answer to these boys.
- PM Modi: Any life lost in Kashmir, whether of a security personnel or a youth, is a loss for us as a nation.