New Delhi: Today, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will share his thoughts on a number of themes and issues in All India Radio programme – ‘Mann Ki Baat’ on Sunday, 25th September 2016. It will be the 24th edition of the ‘Man Ki Baat’ programme. The programme – Man Ki Baat’ will complete two years today.
Mr Modi has requested people to share their thoughts and inputs for the forthcoming programme on the Narendra Modi App and MyGov Open Forum. People can also dial the toll free number 1800-3000-7800 and record their message for the Prime Minister in either Hindi or English.
Today, This will be the 24th edition of the radio programme of PM Modi and as usual will be broadcast on the entire network of All India Radio and Doordarshan.
Today’s update on ‘Man Ki Baat’ radio programme of PM Modi:
Modi speaks on these topics today:
- Modi: I pay tribute to soldiers who lost their life in Uri attack in Kashmir, the culprits will punished for sure.
- Modi said that ‘Sena bolti nhi hai, Sena praakarm karti hai.
- We have full confidence in Indian Army and we are proud of them.
- Modi told about Deepa Malik who won medal in Rio Paraolympics 2016. She said that after won the medal, I defeat the handicapped in my nature.
- Modi talked about a youth named Harshvardhan. Harshavardhan disturbed by the Uri attack and pledged to study more three hours daily and be a good citizen.
- Modi told about his visit to Gujarat on his birthday, Modi said that When I visited Navsari Gauri Shradul(differently abled) recited parts of Ramayana to me. People were spellbound there.
- Swachh Bharat Mission: 2.48 crore toilets built in the Rural areas and 1.5 crore more will be constructed in the next year.
- PM Modi: Dial the number 1969 to know about the progress of Swachh Bharat. The number can also be used for requesting work in your area.
- PM Modi talked about the Wing commander Paramveer Singh and said that he swam 2800 kms from Dev Prayag to Ganga Sagar in order to spread the message of cleanliness.
- Modi thanks to those who left the LPG subsidy and said that there is a special pleasure giving, I observed this when I appealed people to give up LPG subsidy.
- Modi urges the youth to come up with relevant new startups about ‘Waste to Wealth’ Model.
- PM Modi says to people of Kashmir that Unity, Harmony and peace are the ways to resolve problems and move towards developments.
- Modi: Its the administration’s duty to protect the people of Kashmir. Won’t spare Uri attackers.
- Modi thanks those people who wrote back to me with their complaint and grievances after listening to Man Ki Baat programme.
- In the last, Modi said that next week we will celebrate the Durga Puja and Navratri festival. These festivals are a symbol of our unity, harmony and strength.