PM Narendra Modi Addresses 18th Edition Of ‘Mann Ki Baat’ Emphasis on Youth Development
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi addresses the 18th edition of his fortnightly radio address ‘ Mann Ki Baat’ in New Delhi today from All India Radio. But it is broadcasted by by other national and government radio stations too.
So, here we brought the 10 most important highlights of his radio address for you. Lets’ take a look:
- PM Modi conveys Easter greetings to people of India and across the world.
- PM Modi said that India had a good run in football earlier but it is not the same now. Rankings are too. Low.
- PM Modi congratulated Indian cricket team for their victory against Pakistan and Bangladesh and conveys his best wishes for the match today.
- PM Modi emphasises that the youth is enjoying football like EPL. Its important to take this game to every village and FIFA U-17 is a great opportunity.
- PM Modi said; “I want that every youth of my country will be the ambassador for FIFA Under-17 World Cup”.
- He further added that due to the tournament that we are hosting, we will have better opportunity to create good sporting infrastructure also.
- FIFA Under-17 is an opportunity for India. Send your suggestions and greetings on Narendra Modi App for branding India on global platform.
- India is full of diversity; even the entire life span is not enough to explore the country.
- PM Modi congratulated Coal India. It has developed Eco-friendly Mine Tourism Circuit in Savaner near Nagpur.
- He further said; “My young friends, don’t let your holidays go just like that. Pick up one skill during the holidays”.