Reliance Launched Lyf Fame 2 and Lyf Wind 4 at Rs. 4799 and Rs. 6799 : Reliance has launched two new smart phones featuring 4G with VoLTE support, we are talking about Reliance Lyf Fame 2 and Reliance Lyf Wind 4. Talking about Reliance Lyf Fame 2 then it will be available in two colors i.e Black and white and is tagged at the pocket-friendly price of INR 4,999 while Reliance Lyf Wind 4 is also an entry level smart phone priced at INR 6,799 and is available in black, blue and brown colors. Both these handsets can be easily bought from the retailer stores next to your home.
Reliance Lyf Fame 2:
It sports 4” WVGA Display and is powered by quad-core processor clocked at the clock frequency of 1GHz. Processor is based on MediaTek MT6735 chipset and is combined along with 1GB of RAM. It also incorporates Mali T720 GPU to augment the graphics. It bears 8GB of memory on the board which can be further expanded up to 32GB via MicroSD card slot. It operates on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS.
It is a dual SIM smart phone that accommodates 5MP of camera at the rear along with LED flash while there is 2MP camera at the front to click selfies and for video calling. It houses 1500mah battery capacity at the rear penal. It entails connectivity options like wiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, GPS etc. It also includes 3.5mm ear jack and Micro USB as connectors.
• 4” WVGA Display (840X480p)
• 1GHz Quad core processor
• Processor based on MediaTek MT6735 chipset
• Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
• 1GB RAM with 8GB internal memory and external memory expandable up to 32GB
• 5MP rear shooter with LED Flash
• 2MP front facing camera
• 1500mAh battery capacity
• Connectivity options like wifi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, GPS etc.
• 3.5mm ear jack and Micro USB as connectors
• Dual SIM smart phone supporting 4G with VoLTE
Reliance Lyf wind 4:
It encompasses 5” IPS Display delivering screen resolution up to 720X1280p. It runs on 1.1GHz Quad core processor based on qualcomm snapdragon 210 chipset. To enhance the graphics we have Adreno 304 as GPU. It houses 1GB of RAM collaborated along with 8GB of storage on the board with external memory expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card slot.
It functions on dated android 5.1 Lollipop OS. It comprehends 8MP rear snapper with LED Flash and mounts 2MP camera at the front for clicking selfies. It also comes up with connectivity features like Wifi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS etc.
• 5” HD IPS Display
• 1.1GHz Quad core processor based on qualcomm snapdragon 210 chipset
• Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
• Adreno 304 as GPU
• 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM and external memory expandable up to 128GB
• 8MP rear camera with 2MP front camera
• Connectivity options like WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, GPS, 4G with VoLTE etc
• 4000mah battery capacity
• Dual SIM with 3.5mm ear jack and Micro USB
• Measures 144x72x8.9mm in dimension
• Weighs 146grams