Samsung Galaxy C5 listed on GFXBench Specification Features: Samsung is planning to announce a new handset with the name Galaxy C7 with the model no SM-C 7000. Yesterday some details related to the specs and features have surfaced up on Antutu and now news is that even Galaxy C5 is listed on GFXBenchmark boasting similar specs to that of Galaxy C7. If rumors are to be believed then we are going to have a metal uni-body design in their latest flagship and faddish south-Korean Company is planning to launch these handsets in china next month.
Talking about its software then it is going to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 chipset and is combined along with 4GB of RAM. This is not it cases for these smart phones have also surfaced up showing the placement of loud speakers on the bottom mated along with USB port as well as ear piece. Power and volume buttons are placed on right while SIM/Micro SD card slots are present on the left.
GFXBench reveals that new C5 is going to sport 5.2” Full HD Display delivering screen resolution up to 1080X1920p. As we have mentioned above it will be powered by qualcomm Snapdragon 617 chipset and will run on Octa core (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor. To further enhance the graphics, it will incorporate Adreno 405GPU.
It will bear 4GB of RAM collaborated along with 32GB memory on the board out of which only 25GB will be available for usage storage and external memory can be further expandable via Micro SD card slot. It will be operating on latest android 6.0 Marshmallow OS out of the box. It accommodates 16MP of camera at the rear along with LED Flash while there is 5MP of shooter at the front for clicking selfies and for video calling.
Just like other handsets offered by Samsung, even this handset will entail finger print scanner to unlock the handset within seconds. Further connectivity options include Wifi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth V4.1, GPS, 4G LTE, NFC etc.
It will also comprehend sensors like accelerometer, compass, light sensors, pedometer, proximity etc. Apart from that it is going to be a single SIM handset only.
Summing up the listed specs we have:
- 2” FHD Display (1080X1920p)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 chipset
- Octa core processor (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS out of the box
- 4GB RAM, 32GB ROM out of which 25GB is available for users
- Expandable external memory
- 16MP rear shooter with LED Flash
- 5MP front facing camera for clicking selfies and video calling
- Connectivity features like Wifi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth V4.1, GPS, 4G LTE, NFC etc.
- Incorporate finger print scanners as well
- sensors like accelerometer, compass, light sensors, pedometer and proximity