Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Now available for Pre-Order at Rs 36,900/- :- A South Korean Internationa Smartphone Manufacturing Company – Samsung recently launched a new smartphone under its “C series” in the market of India – the Galaxy C9 Pro at Rs 36,900/-. The specifications and price details of the new smartphone is listed on the website of the company. The shipping of Samsung Galaxy C9 will start from 24th Feb 2017.
Check out more features of Samsung Galaxy C9 Smartphone below:
Specifications and features:
- New Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro features a 6-inch full HD AMOLED display with 1080×1920 pixel resolution.
- The new smartphone of Samsung is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 SoC with four cores clocked at 1.95GHz and the rest at 1.4GHz paired with 6GB of RAM.
- The new device of Samsung is equipped with a 64 GB internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128 GB through microSD cards.
- There is a fingerprint scanner on the physical home button.
- The new device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS out of the box.
- It supports dual-SIM with 4G connectivity.
- New device of Samsung is packed with a massive 4000 mAh battery with smart charging support.
- Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro features a 16 MP primary rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, that can record full HD videos at 30 frames per second.
- New Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro device also features a 16 MP Secondary front Camera for video calling and better selfies.
- Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Smartphone features 2G/3G, 4G with VoLTE, Bluetooth, GPPS, WiFi, Beidou, Glonass, NFC, USB Type-C port, and a 3.5mm audio jack. apart from 4G LTE.
- The USB Type-C port of Samsung Smartphone is a new standard for premium phones.
- It measures 162.9×80.7×6.9 mm and weighs in 189gm.