Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge With Snapdragon 430 Chipset Set To Launch On January 6, 2017 :- The South Korean based smartphone manufacturer company, Samsung earlier announced that they will come with Samsung Galaxy J3 in 2017. The latest reports that the Samsung will launch the brand new Samsung Galaxy J3 on January 6th, 2017. Also, Galaxy J3 will be available with Sprint (including Boost and Virgin Mobile) in the US.
However, the date of launch of Samsung Galaxy J3 at global level is not defined yet and but it is expected that the company will soon announce it. It is also believed that the US version of Samsung Galaxy J3 will differ from the Global version both in terms of name and its features.
Check out below to check the detailed features of the Samsung Galaxy J3:
1. It comes with the a 5 inch Touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixel resolution and has 2GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 16 GB.
2. It is powered by the Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chipset clocked at 1.5 GHz and runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 version.
3. It has 720p video capture fixed focus main camera which is 5 megapixels and supports a a selfie cum front camera of 2 MP.
4. It provides various connectivity options like GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Micro-USB port, and 3G.
5. The battery of Samsung Galaxy J3 :Emerge is powered by 2600 mAh