Brand New Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace Neo Specifications Features Price Review :-After recently unveiling the handsets like Galaxy J Max, Galaxy J 2 etc. without much fuss Samsung has launched all new Galaxy J1 Ace Neo with the model number SM-J111F. It is the successor of popular Samsung Galaxy J Ace which was unveiled last year in South Africa. Looking at the specs which it is offering we can expect it to be a low ranger. It will be available in different color variants like Black, white and Blue. It bears similarity with its predecessor in terms of design. The pricing of this handset is yet to be revealed by the company.
Samsung galaxy J1 Ace Neo Specification
It sports 4.3” super AMOLED Display with 480X800p screen resolution. It is powered by quad-core processor clocked at the clock frequency of 1.5GHz. It boards 1GB of RAM with the combination of 8GB RAM and expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card slot. It operates on dated Android 5.1 Lollipop OS.
Dual SIM connectivity is optional with this handset and it entails 5MP of shooter at the rear accompanied by LED Flash and f/2.2 aperture. On the front it mounts 2MP of camera at the front. It measures 130.1 x 67.6 x 9.5mm in dimension and weighs around 131grams. Looking at the design of the handset then there is nothing new in fact it is the standard body design which we have seen in many handsets proffered by the company.
It will also come up with the connectivity options like WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, GPS etc. To let one experience faster internet connection it also supports 4G LTE connectivity along with 3G. It houses 1900mah battery capacity which we really hope that it will keep the handset working all day long as the company has also incorporated the option of “Ultra Power Saving Mode”.
• Measures 130.1 x 67.6 x 9.5mm in dimension
• Weighs 131grams
• 4.3” Super AMOLED Display with 480X800p screen resolution
• 1.5GHz Quad core processor
• Operates on dated android 5.1 Lollipop OS
• 5MP camera at the rear with LED Flash and f/2.2 aperture
• 2MP shooter at front for clicking selfies and for video calling
• Connectivity options like WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, GPS etc
• Supports 4G LTE connectivity
• 1900mah battery capacity along with “Ultra Power Saving Mode”
• Available in three color variants i.e Black, white and Blue