Samsung W2017 flip Smartphone Launched In South Korea with Dual Display :- The South Korean Smartphone Manufacturing Company – Samsung has rolled out a new smartphone -Samsung W2017 into the market. Samsung has launched this new smartphone for a price of CNY 20,000 (approx Rs 1, 97, 000) – expected price.
Check out more features of Samsung W2017 Handset below:
Specifications Samsung W2017 flip:
- Samsung W2017 is the latest smartphone supports a 4.2-inch Full HD display.
- The device provides a pixel resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- The smartphone weighs only 208 grams.
- The new handset features a Super AMOLED internal and external display.
- The device comes with a metal uni body design.
- The new smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor.
- The smartphone offers a 4 GB of RAM along with an internal storage of 64 GB.
- New Samsung W2017 flip smartphone provides expandable storage space up to 256 GB via micro SD card.
- New smartphone runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS.
- The handset is equipped with a 12 MP rear camera.
- The handset features a 5 MP front-facing camera.
- The rear camera of the smartphone is capable of taking 4K video record.
New Samsung W2017 device also provides highly advanced rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. You can have the fingerprint scanner on this phone in order to unlock the smartphone. It is a dual-SIM flip device that comes with incredible features.
Connectivity: New Samsung W2017 smartphone is compatible with 4G LTE connectivity. The smartphone comes with the power-packed battery of 2,300 mAh. The company claims that the device charges using wireless charging in a faster way.