Sleep deprivation have been a common problem all over the world. Most of the world’s population, today suffer from sleeping disorders. However, not many of them know that these disorders can cause severe harm to mind and body. Mostly, sleep deprivation is caused by over-stressing at work and not resting properly or over-thinking.
There are various side effects of this kind of disorder and they have been observed in many celebrities. It can cause severe damage to various systems in your body including the respiratory and nervous systems. One of the first steps to get rid of the symptoms of such disorders is to get a mattress, which is most comfortable for your body. This article will talk about all the negative outcome of sleep deprivation by giving the examples of the celebrities.
Know about all the negative outcomes of sleep deprivation
Many experts have commented that an average person must have a deep sleep for 7-8 hours, so that their body rests well. However, these days, due to the hectic schedules of people, they are hardly resting for even 4 hours. Hence, they become more prone to the sleeping disorders. Here are all the negative outcomes of sleep deprivation –
- Alzheimer’s disease – sleep deprivation have various long-term side effects, one of the most common being the Alzheimer’s disease. This is because, since you are not resting well and you mind is not getting enough rest, it tends to reduce the cognitive function. This can ultimately result in memory loss, which is also known as Alzheimer’s disease.
- Weak immune system – sleep deprivation tends to weaken the immune system because the metabolism is not great when you do not sleep properly. Hence, if your immune system is not working well, you will be more prone to the diseases.
- Respiratory diseases – there are various respiratory diseases caused by the sleeping disorders. This is because, when you do not sleep well, your immune system becomes weak and hence the cold and flu affect you more often.
Know the various kinds of sleeping disorders and the celebs suffering from them
There are various kinds of sleeping disorders, which do not let you sleep. Here are some of the most common ones and which the celebrities have suffered as well –
- Insomnia – this is the most suffered disorder, which involves the person having various troubles in sleeping properly and falling asleep. Nearly, most of the population of America is affected by this disorder and the renowned celebrities including Madonna, George Clooney and Lady Gaga have suffered from it.
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea – in this, the person’s breathing can stop for nearly 5-10 seconds automatically and this can happen consistently during night time. The famous celebrities, who have suffered this are Rosie O’Donnell, Reggie White, and Shaquille O’Neal.
- Parasomnia – these includes various sleeping disorders including night walking, sleep paralysis, bedwetting etc. This is caused because of the malfunctioning of your nervous system. The most popular celebrities suffered from this are Jennifer Aniston and Florence Welch.
Buying a new comfortable mattress will prove to be helpful. Finding a great bed is easy with online tools.